The snow is falling again, and I'm really enjoying my time at home. I'll be posting some of the projects I've started, and maybe even a couple that I've finished. I went to Stamp Club last night, and made these ornaments....
They're made with heavy watercolor paper that's soaked in water for a minute, then several Adirondack ink colors dripped on it and and left to spread. Then a think layer of Golden bead paste is spread with a pallette, and topped with silver glitter. I forgot to make the hanging holes at the beginning, but they were easy to do later with my handy-dandy Japanese hole punch.
This was a doll that belonged to Creighton's sister, Lynnea, and generously passed to me. Wish I'd taken a "before" pic, but didn't think of it in time, so here's a midway pic. I'm not too sure about the face right now. It may need to be re-done when the rest is finished. I used a Sharpie oil pen, and didn't have as much conotrol as I expected going over the face high and low areas. Maybe having the picture out of focus is a Good Thing--LOL.The body is covered with various ribbons glued on with Fray-Stop.
More project pics to follow.