Good morning everyone! I wanted to share a project I created for Skelli-Fest and give you a step-by-step on how I went about creating it.
1) Stamp the Spiderweb background in Unicorn pigment ink onto your tag. Emboss with either white or clear EP. The goal is to protect the stamped image during the next step.
2) Sprinkle on Nuance powder in Scarlet and Gray. Spritz with water and dry.
3) Remove EP by placing a sheet of typing paper over the tag and ironing until it's all been lifted. Your iron needs to be hot and it may take several passes to get it all off. I used two sheets of paper on before I got all the EP removed.
4) Stamp Dancing Skeletons in black Versafine ink and emboss with black EP.
5) Using the Old Typewrite Stamp Set, stamp "Let's Dance" with black Versafine ink and double emboss with black EP.
6) Ink the edges with a black ink pad.
7) Tie on a piece of black fiber.
You're done! A fun, spooky tag that was a joy to create.
Well, that's it for now. Stay tuned for more stamping fun!