Good morning friends. Today I'm sharing the step-by-step process for my Hugs & Kisses journal spread I created for the February Challenge over at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.
2) Spray LSG Peony Scarlet Red, Autumn Maple Crimson, and Opal Sea Oats all over the pages.
3) Add texture using the TH Doily stencil and glossy transparent text paste.
4) Stencil TH Mini Countdown with Versamark ink and embloss with black EP.
5) Stamp CV Klimt Kiss on mixed media paper with Versamark ink and emboss with black EP. Color with markers and cut out.
6) Add a die cut Hugs and Kisses to the left side of the page and Klimt Kiss to the right.
7) Scatter die cut hearts across both pages and use a brown Pitt pen to add highlights.
8) Splatter spread with LSU Luminous Lemon, Luscious Lime, Midnight Rendezvous Raven, & gesso mixed with water.
Thank you for joining me today. Stay tuned for more step-by-steps from me and others on the LCD team. Oh, don't forget, you still have a few days to get your entry in for the February Challenge. Click HERE for all the details and the Linky.
Marilyn (aka Tarnished Rose)